AG-10 Damp Lime – Mined Agricultural Limestone
Baker’s AG-10 Damp Limestone was designed to be applied with spinner spreaders. Baker’s AG-10 Lime is “Mined Directly From Our Quarry“ a rich dolomitic limestone deposit in York County, Pennsylvania. It is pulverized, sized and then stockpiled for loading bulk truck shipments 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Farmers can depend on Baker’s AG-10 Limestone to neutralize acidic soil in their fields and replenish the crucial nutrients. When soil pH is properly controlled, crop yields increase with fertilizers and herbicides effectiveness, can be significantly improved. Baker’s lime improves the effectiveness of other natural soil nutrients as well, including nitrogen and phosphorus, which are both very sensitive to the pH of soil. Baker’s high quality limestone plays an important role in the overall economy of farm production for the professional, commercial and custom applicators.
Baker Lime has been a leader in high quality limestone production for over 125 years. Our complete line of products, for a variety of markets, allow us to be incomparable to competitors. When you need quality limestone, Baker Lime promises to get you the best limestone for the best value – it’s our tradition and our promise to do so.
BAKER’S AG-10 LIMESTONE:
- Is a pulverized, damp, dolomitic limestone used to correct soil pH.
- Low Moisture content, typical is two to four percent.
- Supplies both calcium and magnesium, two very important nutrients for plant development.
- Quickly neutralizes soil acidity to provide the best environment for healthy plant growth.
- Can improve both fertilizer and herbicide efficiency by producing and maintaining recommended soil pH levels.
- Has been designed to be applied with spinner-type spreaders for pulverized, crushed and granulated limestone.
U.S. Standard Sieve
|Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)||53.5%|
|Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)||42.0%|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||30.0%|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||20.0%|