When soil pH is correct, expensive fertilizers and herbicides work harder and more efficiently to increase crop yields. Baker’s lime improves the effectiveness of other natural soil nutrients as well. Spring and fall are ideal times for liming applications and, with the increasing cost of fertilizers and herbicides, applying Baker’s AG-Dolomite can help to improve results. Baker’s high quality limestone plays an important role in the overall economy of farm production for professional, commercial and custom applicators.
For over 100 years, Baker Lime has produced top quality, high purity limestone, making us an acknowledged leader. Whatever your liming needs may be, we have the product, the quality and commitment to provide the best value. It’s our tradition and it’s our promise.
BAKER’S AG-DOLOMITE LIMESTONE:
- Is a dry, very finely powdered dolomite limestone used to correct soil pH.
- Acts fast and quickly neutralizes soil acidity to provide the best environment for healthy plant growth.
- Supplies both calcium and magnesium, two very important nutrients for plant development.
- Can improve both fertilizer and herbicide efficiency by maintaining recommended soil pH levels.
- Has been designed to be applied with dry boom type spreaders.
|Calcium Carbonate CaCO3||54.8%|
|Magnesium Carbonate MgCO3||30.0%|
|Other (no neutralizing value)||15.8%|
|Calcium Carbonate CaCO3||53.5%|
|Magnesium Carbonate MgCO3||42.0%|
|Other (no neutralizing value)||2.5%|
|Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (C.C.E.)||105.6%|
|Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)||53.5%|
|Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)||42.0%|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||30.0%|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||20.0%|
|Effective Neutralizing Value||95.0%|
|Effective Neutralizing Power||93.0%|
Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (C.C.E.)
Actual Dollar Value
|Product||Lbs. C.C.E. per Acre||C.C.E.%||Limestone Needed||per Ton||per Acre|
Effective Neutralizing Value (E.N.V.)
Actual Dollar Value
|Product||Lbs. E.N.V. per Acre||C.C.E.%||Limestone Needed||per Ton||per Acre|
U.S. Standard SieveGuaranteedTypical
|- 20 Mesh||100%||100%|
|- 60 Mesh||85%||95%|
|- 100 Mesh||75%||80%|
Soil AcidityFertilizer Wasted