AgriLime – New Product
Baker’s AgriLime is a new damp limestone product to improve crop growth and increase pasture yields by neutralizing acidic soils. Baker’s AgriLime is a Damp Limestone specifically designed to be applied with a spinner type spreader. If you are looking for an economical agricultural lime to correct your soil’s pH and increase crop growth and yield then AgriLime is the product for you, so give us a call today or reach out to us by completing our contact form.
- Adjusts soil pH for crop performance
- Supplies Calcium and Magnesium
- Improves soil physical and biological properties
- Reduces fertilizer costs while increasing efficiency, Ensures nitrogen availability
- Conditions clay soils and heavy soils
- Promotes activity of beneficial bacteria in soil
- Promotes effectiveness of herbicides.
- A damp limestone product designed to be spread with a spinner type spreader
Baker Lime has been a leader in high quality limestone production for over 125 years. Our complete line of products for a variety of markets allow us to be incomparable to competitors. When you need quality limestone, Baker Lime promises to get you the best limestone for the best value – it’s our tradition and our promise to do so.
U.S. Standard Sieve
|Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (C.C.E.)||105.6%|
|Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)||54.0%|
|Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)||41.0%|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||30.0%|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||20.0%|