Cal Mag Plus – CP-Lime
Baker’s Cal Mag Plus (Dry) and CP-Lime (Damp) are economical dolomite liming materials produced from the lime manufacturing process and commonly referred to as LKD or lime kiln dust with a wide range of applications including soil remediation, industrial waste stabilization, abandoned coal mine reclamation, Marcellus Shale drilling sites, Waste Water Treatment Plants, suitable for drying, modifying and conditioning various types of soils and agricultural use to increase soil pH.
- Is a fine dolomite limestone used to correct acidic soil pH.
- Quickly neutralizes soil acidity to provide the best environment for plant growth.
- Can improve herbicide efficiency by producing recommended soil pH levels.
- An economical choice for stabilization of landfills.
- Used for reclamation of acidic soils at industrial job sites.
- Reclamation of abandoned coal mines.
- Dry, out of bins it is loaded in pneumatic trailers, dump trucks, roll-offs or boom type spreaders for field applications.
- Damp off a stockpile it is loaded in dump trucks, roll-offs or spinner type spreaders for field applications.
- Used for drying out wet soils.
- Dry out sludge ponds for removal and disposal of wastewater treatment plants.
- Marcellus Shale drilling sites to dry and neutralize backflow water, drill filings, mud ponds and contaminated soils.
- Increase crop yields and pasture yields.
- Supplies Calcium and Magnesium.
- Conditions clay soils and heavy soils.
Chemical Analysis for Number 1 KILN ————————- Chemical Analysis for Number 2 KILN
|Chemical Analysis||Chemical Analysis|
|Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (C.C.E.)||105.9%||Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (C.C.E.)||109.7%|
|Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)||55.2||Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)||56.8|
|Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)||42.6||Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)||44.5|
|Total Carbonates||97.8||Total Carbonates||101.3|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||30.9||Calcium Oxide (CaO)||31.8|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||20.3||Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||21.2|
|Total Oxides||51.2||Total Oxides||53.0|
|Elemental Calcium||22.1||Elemental Calcium||22.7|
|Elemental Magnesium||12.2||Elemental Magnesium||12.8|
|Effective Neutralizing Value (E.N.V.)||105.9||Effective Neutralizing Value (E.N.V.)||109.7|
|Effective Neutralizing Power (E.N.P.)||104.5||Effective Neutralizing Power (E.N.P.)||108.2|
U.S. Standard Sieve No. 1 Kiln and No. 2 Kiln
* Chlorides average approximately 0.3%
* Arsenic total is less than 0.05%