BAKER’S COMMERCIAL LIMESTONE:
- Our Customers say that our Commercial Damp Lime Spreads and Works the Best!
- Is a very finely pulverized, damp dolomite limestone used to correct and maintain soil pH.
- C.C.E. Value 105.6%
- Low moisture content, typical is two to four percent.
- Quickly neutralizes soil acidity to provide the best environment for healthy plant growth.
- Supplies both calcium and magnesium, two very important nutrients for plant development.
- Can improve both fertilizer and herbicide efficiency by maintaining recommended soil pH levels.
- Has been designed to be applied with spinner-type agricultural lime spreaders.
- Use as a base material in Equestrian/Horse riding Arenas.
- Blend with sand or sawdust for Horse Show and riding rings.
- Reduces odors and dresses up walkways, helps to keep animals clean for Showtime.
Benefits of Commercial Limestone
Commercial limestone has several different benefits. Commercial limestone is great for farmers looking to replenish their soil. This product spreads easily, provides calcium and magnesium for soil and reduces soil acidity. This product is also beneficial for keeping odors out of the barn. Beign reaping the benefits from our commercial limestone. Contact us today for more information!
Chemical analysis – Typical Limestone
|Calcium Carbonate CaCO3||54.8%|
|Magnesium Carbonate MgCO3||30.0%|
|Other (no neutralizing value)||15.8%|
Chemical analysis – Baker’s Limestone
|Calcium Carbonate CaCO3||53.5%|
|Magnesium Carbonate MgCO3||42.0%|
|Other (no neutralizing value)||2.5%|
|Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (C.C.E.)||105.6%|
|Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)||53.5%|
|Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)||42.0%|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||30.0%|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||20.0%|
|Effective Neutralizing Value||95.0%|
|Effective Neutralizing Power||93.0%|
Calcium Carbonate Equivalent (C.C.E.)
Actual Dollar Value
|Product||Lbs. C.C.E. per Acre||C.C.E.%||Limestone Needed||per Ton||per Acre|
Effective Neutralizing Value (E.N.V.)
Actual Dollar Value
|Product||Lbs. E.N.V. per Acre||C.C.E.%||Limestone Needed||per Ton||per Acre|
U.S. Standard Sieve Guaranteed Typical
|– 20 Mesh||100%||100%|
|– 60 Mesh||85%||95%|
|– 100 Mesh||75%||80%|
Soil Acidity Fertilizer Wasted