Grandol Dry & Oiled – Fertilizer Filler – Anti-Skid Material – Kitty Litter Products
Baker’s Grandol is a high purity dolomite limestone mined directly from our quarry in York County, Pennsylvania and has a unique particle shape which makes it easy to blend for fertilizer plants, specifically developed for ammoniating and blending with fertilizer, Kitty Litter products and Anti-Skid products.
MESSAGE: We are excited to inform everyone, with the high demand for Baker’s Grandol, we have added a new Crushing System at our facility to produce this material. This maximized our capacity to produce Grandol at a greater rate which will keep product readily available for our customers as needed, especially during peak seasons. Please give us a call or send us an email to fill your orders today!
- Mixes with granular nitrogen, phosphorous and potash with little segregation.
- Granular material free of lumps or extraneous matter.
- High purity dolomite limestone mined directly from quarry in York County, PA.
- Silica content (SiO2) less than 1.0%.
- Moisture content less than 0.8%.
- Chip Stone type material.
- Kitty Litter Products, Grandol used as a chemical additive is easy to blend and mix with granular clays.
- Emergency Traction on ICE or SNOW for Highways, Driveways and Walkways.
- Mix with salt to provide traction and grip to help prevent slipping.
- Is available Dry or Oiled with a non-toxic coating oil.
|Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)||53.5|
|Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)||42.0|
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)||30.0|
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)||20.0|
U.S. Standard Sieve %Thru
|– 6 Mesh||99-100|
|– 8 Mesh||48-100|
|– 10 Mesh||23-47|
|– 20 Mesh||0-3|
U.S Standard Sieve for Kitty Litter Products
|100 Mesh||min Retained 97%|
|40 Mesh||min Retained 93%|
|8 Mesh||Average 15%|