Baker’s RP-40 Limestone is a dry limestone that is pulverized to a powder and designed to be applied with dry boom spreaders for a more consistent application on the field. Baker’s RP-40 Limestone is a natural, pure crushed and pulverized limestone that is mined directly from our quarry in Pennsylvania.When soil pH is correct fertilizers can become more effective and increase crop yields. Baker’s high quality limestone plays an important role in the overall economy of farm production for professional, commercial and custom applications.Industrial manufacturing plants using limestone can also use Baker’s RP-40 Limestone and can rely on Baker’s quality and service to meet demanding production schedules and end product specifications. Baker’s RP-40 has a wide variety of uses as an extender or filler, acid neutralizer, separation media, or as a chemical additive. Baker’s high purity and quality limestone also plays an important role in the overall economy of industrial manufacturing plants.
BAKER’S RP-40 LIMESTONE:
- Is a dry very finely pulverized dolomite limestone used to correct soil pH.
- Acts fast and quickly neutralizes soil acidity to provide the best environment for healthy plant growth.
- Supplies both calcium and magnesium, two very important nutrients for plant development.
- Can improve both fertilizer and herbicide efficiency by maintaining recommended soil pH levels.
- Has been designed to be applied with dry boom type spreaders.
- Is used as an industrial limestone with a wide variety of uses
- Used as an extender or filler
- Acid neutralizer
- Separation media, or as a chemical additive
Request A Quote On RP-40
BAKER’S RP-40 LIMESTONE can also be used as an industrial powdered limestone with a wide variety of uses:
- As an extender or filler.
- Acid neutralizer.
- Separation media.
- As a chemical additive.
|Calcium Carbonate (CaCO3)
|Magnesium Carbonate (MgCO3)
|Calcium Oxide (CaO)
|Magnesium Oxide (MgO)
U.S. Standard Sieve% Thru